- Neat (bartending), a single, unmixed liquor served in a rocks glass.
- In a pleasingly orderly and clean condition: a neat room.
- Habitually orderly and clean in appearance or habits: a neat person.
- Of a simple, pleasing appearance, style, design, etc.: a neat cottage
- Slang. great; wonderful; fine: What a NEAT OUTFIT!
……………but also ( which is very disturbing) – as an old-archaic say : NEAT meant ; A cow or other domestic bovine animal….ummmm? ha?
As you can see after this magnificent poetry fashion literature listed above I had no bloody clue of the angle I should take with this particular look. Sorry.
Featuring: ASOS T-Shirt with PU Sleeves and Neat Print, On sale now £10.00, Zara culotte shorts, ( sold out but still plenty choices on ebay) ZARA has new collection of those in black and grey with pinstripes £29.99 BUY IT NOW, ZARA ankle cowboy boots last season, ZARA white shopper bag £19.99, D&G grey cap Plam Springs outlet * yrs ago, one of my favourite watches Grey Tommy Hilfiger men’s sport watch.