Welcome to “one day” from my holidays.
As you may already know I was recently in Gran Canaria in Playa del Igles and stayed at ifa buenaventura hotel.
This year it was only 6 of us 😦 we’ve missed my cousins who could not join us this year…
You have seen the street style of Gran Canaria and the resort photoshoot in Part I and II . Today I have decided to do something not entirely fashion related, just to give you an idea of what I was up to in ONE DAY 🙂
- Every day in our room we were woken up by chill out music which would start playing at 10.00am sharp. On this particular day I have had my coffee in bed already( LUCKY me) and was preparing my usual daily POST 🙂 hoping that you were checking my blog while I was awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy… were you ???… anyway, I always aim to publish each day at 10.01 am.
- Almost every night has finished in the early morning hrs hence next day’s breakfast for champions was desperately needed.
- Swimming pool time ( naturally as we were first to be UP ). We were the ones trying to reserve as many sunbeds as we could… for the sleepyheads that will show up few hrs later….NOT the easiest task I must say…
- BEACH TIME. This day we have decided to do a bit of walking & sightseeing and also visit the beach.
- Always on holidays try to TREAT yourself either with a massage or mani and pedi.. and let me tell you this was one of the best I had … swear to GOD! Almost 2 hrs in!…. really really GOOD JOB!!
……………..naturally let’s not forget abt SHAG o’clock 🙂 xxx lucky me …again…
- Dinner time – every day food options were fantastic. Let’s be honest, the standard of the hotel was not ‘RIU’ like, but for what we have paid for I am far far from complaining about anything…. it was a budget holidays package for sure… There were 6 of us and we all think that the entire deal was amazing!!!! #wonderful
- DRINKING & SHOW time – in our hotel every night was a show which we have enjoyed very much. Mama Mia ….NOT ….but MICHAEL JACKSON show was smashing!
- YOU TUBE 30 sec. movies : I LOVE LOVE and adore my friends we are the ‘stupidest creatures’ ever : LMUW first day and ALL I DO IS PARTY
…………..and then naturally we were going out to #chinawhite #pacha #aqua
As we all are in our late *tenties …ok very late *tenties ( * Miranda Hart show). We were only able to party untill 3am…maybe 4am…. then moving and looking like zombies we were all deadly hungry and going for, am sure, the most healthiness food option available there #kebab