Low Carb High Fat / Ketosis / Bulletproof
Importance: absolute crucial things to know and stand-by in order to succeed.
FAT does not make YOU FAT = SUGAR does!
*low fat – products are your enemy!
FULL FAT / good fat / is what you will be eating now.
- Blood work – to be-made with focus on LIPIDS.
- Extensive research and deep read on the subject to be-made in order to be fully informed ie; understand to what Ketosis means for your body.
- Deciding must be on 100% – must be fully committed – otherwise if not – ‘WARNING on putting on weight- rapidly is to be expected’
- Not every diet is for everyone.
- One must commit to 2-3 months – MIN of 100% execution.
- FIRST 3 weeks are the MOST crucial and important in order to RAECH ketosis.
- One must completely change the way on how you look and BUY products.
- ONE DAILY intake of CARBS/sugars is 100 grams! – This number is NOT to be-exceed at any circumstances.
- Smart pills to be-bought in all at once and taken from the first day of your diet.
- VERY useful and on the TOPIC links by the end.
RULE of eating.
One must ONLY eat what is allowed -& what is ON the LIST.
EAT list – you can eat it as much as you can!
- Eat:Meat, fish, eggs, vegetables growing above ground and natural fats (like butter).
- DON’T:Sugar and starchy foods (like bread, pasta, rice, beans and potatoes).
A keto diet is well known for being a low carb diet, where the body produces ketones in the liver to be used as energy. It’s referred to as many different names –ketogenic diet, low carb diet, low carb high fat (LCHF), etc. When you eat something high in carbs, your body will produce glucose and insulin.
ONE MUST STICK TO THE LIST – 100%
Visual board of what you can eat.
Low-carb veggies – copy and paste to your SHOPPING LIST !
5. Chard or collard greens
9. Green beans
11. Leeks or onions
13. Brussel sprouts
17. Carrots (moderate carbs)
Eggs & dairy
18. Cage-free eggs
19. Full-fat unsweetened yogurt or kefir
20. Raw whole milk
21. Hard cheese, sour cream and heavy cream (all are low in carbs, but very importantly I recommend grass-fed and organic dairy whenever possible, ideally made from raw milk). Cheeses low in carbs include blue cheese, cheddar cheese, goat, feta, Swiss, parmesan and asiago.
Meat & seafood – COPY and paste to your shopping list.
29. Tuna or cod (in moderation)
Nuts & seeds
30. Chia seeds
34. Pumpkin, sesame or hemp seeds
Oils & fats (all have zero carbs)
36. Coconut, olive, hemp, flaxseed, walnut or avocado oil
37. Butter or ghee
38. Palm oil
Condiments, herbs and spices
40. Herbs like turmeric, ginger, oregano, rosemary, basil, real sea salt, pepper, etc.
41. Hot sauces
42. Apple cider vinegar
43. Cocoa powder (raw and unsweetened is best)
44. Mustard (just avoiding high-sugar kinds like honey mustard)
45. Soy sauce, tamari or coconut aminos
46. Bone broth (whether to drink alone or use in recipes)
47. Teas including green, black, oolong or white
49. Herbal teas (ginger, chamomile, honeybush, peppermint, chai, etc.)
50. Fresh pressed vegetable juices or green smoothies
- Berries — like strawberries, blackberries, blueberries or raspberries
- Tart cherries
- Citrus fruits
- Sweet or purple potatoes
REMEMBER your daily intake is 100GRAMS!!
STILL NOT sure – what you can and what you CANNOT eat?
!!!! TIP : Turnaround any product to see the nutrition label – If it contains NO MORE than 5% of carbohydrates you can EAT IT.
!!!!! TO DRINK EVERY DAY !!!!
; The most popular vinegar in the natural healthcommunity is Apple Cider Vinegar. It is claimed to lead to all sorts of benefits, some of which are supported by science. This includes weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and improved symptoms of diabetes.
DRINK every day mornings & evenings – 1 spoon with water of Organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar (like Bragg’s) also contains “mother,” strands of proteins, enzymes and friendly bacteria that give the product a murky, cobweb-like appearance.
YOU CAN BUY IT HERE ; http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/bragg-organic-apple-cider-vinegar-with-the-mother-60013385?skuid=013385&&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_adid=189474749514&utm_adgID=58700002322859892&gclid=CjwKEAjwjPXIBRDhwICRg-DbgHISJADP6QXpLXtJ5rmWHaBYOtzcse2w8zfN8BeA7sqZwdkHN_5c0BoCvAzw_wcB
SMART PILLS – simply go to HOLAND & Barret and show them the list .
B Complex / B12
Se-Menthyl ( L-Selenocysteine)
Shopping & READING list
FULL Supplements List by Bulletproof
Carbs on first 2-3 weeks – 20-50g not more.
Keto Pros and Cons
Podcast to listen