Fashion *sideline Career History
Founder of Lift Me Up Wardrobe – www.LiftMeUpWardrobe.co.uk
YouTube: AVSL MUW Fashion
- A London street style & lifestyle blog
- Variety of fashion projects with my very own creations from the start to the finish.
- Providing Art Direction concepts and ideas and producing mini editorial fashion and lifestyle shoots
- On set styling and on-brand art direction for model and still life shoots
- Photos taken by myself also in some of the projects shooting with Canon D700 – post production
Currently, I am working solely under the guise of “Lift Me Up Wardrobe” and #AvsHouseOfFashion. Over the past 5 years, I have been involved with a number of UK and international fashion projects, where I have displayed a variety of key skills to successfully complete on fashion shoots. During these shoots, I have been involved in budget management, model and location selection, product selection and successfully delivering on projects.
Self-MADE and self-motivated. Driven to succeed. I possess strong written, verbal communication skills. I am recognised for my adaptable leadership ability with a passion to seeing fashion shoot projects to the very end.
Positive, pro-active, co-operative attitude.
MY Fashion Projects so far.
- Location Fashion shoot – Spain – #PolishGirl – inspiration by Polish Brands – in production – due to be published 25th November 2016
- Location Fashion shoot – Spain – #Flamingo – inspiration by summer trends of 2016 – in current production – due to be published 20th November 2016
- Location Fashion shoot – UK – Yoga / Sportswear – enlightenment with Tanja – HERE
- My own creation and design of my logo – My logo Journey – HERE
- Location Fashion shoot – Mallorca, Spain – inspiration by current trends – Apocalyptic Fashion – HERE
- London , UK – http://londonhousestudio.format.com/designer-jamindustries
- Styling: #JamIndustries – I did Asstn Styling with this project – as in-house stylits for LNDhouse
- Location Fashion shoot – Tuscany, Italy – inspiration by current trends –GYPSY the wild spirit – HERE
- Location Fashion shoot – Tuscany, Italy – inspiration by American Vogue, Light Brigade – White Gypsy Wedding – HERE.
- Location Fashion shoot – Countryside Poland, EU – inspiration logo of my blog and countryside – HERE and YouTube HERE.
- Location Fashion shoot – Sicily, Italy, inspiration Dolce & Gabanna Collection – HERE.
- Location Fashion shoot – Gran Canaries, inspiration my own LOGO for my blog – HERE and HERE.
- Location Fashion shoot – London, UK, inspo by 2014 Mark & Spencer campaign titled ‘Leading Women of Great Britain’.
- 1st post – THE LEADING WOMEN IN MY LIFE–
- 2nd post – BUNNY EARS & CHANEL ELEGANCE– HERE.
- 3rd post – REUNION – presenting LOGO T-shirts line of my blog – HERE.
- YouTube – 11 hrs. of photo-shoot movie in 4 min – HERE.
- LMUW LOGO line T-shirt – HERE and HERE.
- Fashion Project with cooperation and photos by Sammy Baxter.
- #Gold #PUNK #BIKER – HERE.
- Welcome to the Winterland – YouTube – HERE.
- Vintage Corset – HERE.
- Personal Stylist and shopper experience
- Refreshing / re-matching the closet
- Selling my own outfits at SHOP MY LOOK etc
- Won ‘ The Trendiest Style in 2013’ award from stylosis.com, London – which was sponsored by ASOS and received £500.00 Voucher to spend in ASOS.
A positively energetic, highly motivated and fashion focused Creative Director. Possesses international fashion shoot experience, creative lateral thinking skills, and has project management experience with an element of vision and superb attention to detail in the area of womenswear.
A proactive, innovative and pragmatic entrepreneurial leader and team player, who has the ability to work well within a team to successfully to deliver excellent project results. A result orientated professional who has extensive communication skills, with a proven ability to seize opportunities, whilst building lasting relationships, trust, and mutual respect at all levels.
Key Professional Skills:
- Knowledge / expertise; Possesses 3 years professional experience within the fashion industry as a Creative Director, and as a Stylist & Fashion Shoot Coordinator within the women’s wear sector.
- Media / publishing expertise: Have printing house experience, skilled in working closely with graphic designers, media publishers, and journalists. Have gained 8 years of magazine, journal and media platform experience.
- Fashion expertise: A fashion visionary who has a keen creative eye for attention to detail. A skilled and highly innovative stylist who can naturally select and match fashion items for maximum visual impact.
- Leadership / teamwork: A focused leader who works collaboratively well within a team. Able to lead and motivate teams to achieve common goals by identifying individual strengths and encouraging development.
- Project management: Can confidently manage fashion shoots from start, delivery and to completion.
- Communication / interpersonal skills: Able to communicate (listening / verbal) with clients and colleagues at all levels, by adopting clear, concise communication methods.
- Organisational skills: A strong and natural organizer who is able to multitask effectively in challenging and complex working environments, by researching and planning logistical requirements.
- IT skills: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, WordPress, Lightroom, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Outlook, Vicintee, Secure Perfect Software, Room Wizard, FrontPage, Photoshop, PageMaker, Print Artist, Corel Draw, Internet & email. Typing Speed: 60 wpm
- Client management: Highly client focused. Understanding client values, beliefs and goals with a view to create a plan of execution, whilst building solid and lasting relationships.
- Problem solving skills: Able to work with a variety of complex and demanding clients with diplomacy. Can solve logistical issues in calm manner by including others, good planning,
- Commercial acumen: Can develop a thorough understanding of business processes.
- Work ethic: A tenacious, and diligent hard worker, who is willing to learn new and innovative ways of working.
- Emotional intelligence: Enjoys working with clients / colleagues from differing cultures and backgrounds.
- Languages: Polish (Mother tongue) and English (Fluent).